VIP - $139.50
The National has partnered with PLUS1 so that $1 from every ticket will go to saving lives, revitalising communities, and transforming global health through Partners In Health Canada. www.pihcanada.org
What's included in the VIP Ticket?
The VIP ticket gives you access to a side viewing area with easier access (and shorter lines) to washrooms, the bar and water. All VIP ticket holders need to redeem a VIP wristband from the box office when entering the Fort York grounds day of show.
Where is Fort York?
Fort York is located in downtown Toronto at the corner north of Fort York Blvd between Bathurst and Strachan. The entrance to the concert will be off of Garrison Road.
Do kids need a ticket?
This event is All Ages. When accompanied by an adult kids 10 and younger do not need a ticket. There is a maximum of 2 children per one adult ticket in the GA and VIP area. Please note there is no dedicated kids zone at the concert.
What are the set times?
Set times will be posted soon!
Will you have food and alcohol on site?
Yes, we will have a variety of food truck vendors on site, a free water refill station and a few bars(bars are cash only).
Food Trucks on site:
The Pop Stand
Tropical Temptations Coffee
What if it rains?
The show goes on rain or shine!
Can I leave the concert and come back?
No, there is no exit and re-entry once you enter the concert grounds.
What can I bring to the concert?
- An empty refillable water bottle
- Suntan lotion
- Small umbrellas
- Beach towels and blankets
- Small backpacks and purses
- Baby strollers
- Knives, or weapons of any kind
- Glass of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food or drink
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Folding chairs
- Large bags or backpacks
- Large umbrellas
- Any animals other than service animals
- Professional DSLRs with detachable lenses or professional video equipment
- Frisbees, balloons, balls, or other projectiles
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters, motorized vehicles (Bike rack parking available by the box office)